Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

DE-MOTIVATED?


Hi guys! So I was in uni, talking to some of my course mates about exams and what a lot of them told me was that they have had quite a number of moments where they have lacked motivation to study and have had the urge to just give up…and it was a little comforting because then I realised that I was not alone.

Well the fact that I am not the only one who has to struggle sometimes to stay on track also means that there are actually a lot of students out there who simply can not be bothered to study, even if they want to; and so I found something on the internet which I wanted to share with you. It is called the Peak Performance Study Guide and it talks about why we get stressed, how to get over it and how to make the best out of our studies.  It is not a very long article and it comes with a free study schedule sample.  It can be downloaded on http://stressintofocus.com

For those who can not be bothered to go on the website, it just simply advices us to:
·         Get enough sleep
·         Manage your time with a study schedule
·         Use a to-do list
·         Take regular breaks
·         Eat properly
·         Prioritise

There is a lot more detail on the page; but this is the summary. I know a lot of us have heard this over and over again; but it does not hurt to be reminded…and I do hope it helps some one out there in one way or the other. Also, if you are having problems with your revision, do feel free to speak to your tutor/lecturer about it and I am sure they will give you some valuable advice. It is also advisable to attempt a past question before you see your tutor so that they can actually see how serious you are, where you are having problems and offer advice tailored to your needs.

In the end, it all comes down to YOU and how mentally strong you are; because no amount of advice and online guide can help you pass your examinations if you simply will not put in the effort.

Good luck everyone! I will let you know how my papers go. ^_^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment